Eric Wieben, Ph.D., director of Mayo’s Medical Genome Facility in Rochester, Minn., discusses how Mayo Clinic is managing big data from personalized medicine in the June issue of CAP TODAY.
In addition to numerous presentations and abstracts at the upcoming 2014 AACC Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo in Chicago, Mayo Medical Laboratories representatives will also be available at booth #3857 in the exhibit hall to discuss these latest offerings in clinical chemistry.
- Tailoring Medical Treatment to Specific Individuals
- Frank Cockerill, M.D., Participates in 21st Century Cures Roundtable [Updated]
- The Founding Generation of Mayo Clinic — Part 2 #throwbackthursdays
- Safe Specimen Shipping
- Encephalopathy, Autoimmune Evaluation [A Test in Focus]
- CDC Announces First Chikungunya Case Acquired in United States
- Using Quality Assurance to Improve Outreach Patient Experience
- Week In Review — July 18
- The Founding Generation of Mayo Clinic — Part 1 #throwbackthursdays