In addition to numerous presentations and abstracts at the upcoming 2014 AACC Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo in Chicago, Mayo Medical Laboratories representatives will also be available at booth #3857 in the exhibit hall to discuss these latest offerings in clinical chemistry.
This morning, Frank Cockerill, M.D., participated in a roundtable discussion hosted by the U.S. House of Representatives Energy and Commerce Committee. View this post for key points from Dr. Cockerill’s remarks.
- Safe Specimen Shipping
- Encephalopathy, Autoimmune Evaluation [A Test in Focus]
- CDC Announces First Chikungunya Case Acquired in United States
- Using Quality Assurance to Improve Outreach Patient Experience
- Week In Review — July 18
- The Founding Generation of Mayo Clinic — Part 1 #throwbackthursdays
- 6 Things You Need to Know When Testing for Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV)
- Chikungunya Virus [Hot Topic]
- Novel BCR-ABL1 Fusion Identified by Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing in a Patient with an atypical Myeloproliferative Neoplasm