Due to the Christmas and New Year’s holidays in the United States, Mayo Medical Laboratories will be adjusting its courier and carrier schedules. Please note the important shipping changes around Christmas and New Year’s holiday:
- FedEx shipments tendered on Tuesday, Dec. 24 and Tuesday, Dec. 31 will be delivered the following Thursday, Dec. 26 and Jan. 2 respectively. MML has instructed all couriers who utilize FedEx, to pick up samples of all temperatures and add extra dry ice to their shipping containers.
- Mayo Couriers will make pickups on Tuesday, but the routes may need to run early due to tender/flight restrictions.
- AirNet Express and Delta Airlines will provide normal shipping lanes Tuesday evening into Wednesday morning.
- FedEx will not make pickups or deliveries on Wednesday.
- Mayo Couriers will not make pickups on Wednesday.
- Normal pickups and deliveries will resume on Thursday.