The National Society for Histotechnology is hosting its 40th Annual Symposia Convention in Austin, Texas from August 22-27. Many of our Mayo Clinic colleagues will be blogging from this year’s conference, providing you highlights, new discoveries, photos, and the lighter-side of histotechnology. Follow along all week for updates. Updated Aug. 27 at 4:45 p.m.
Recent Stories for Events
The Leveraging the Laboratory Outreach Conference: Outreach Acceleration, held Sept. 24-25, will discuss the must-have features of both outreach and inreach, as well as critical capabilities that enable outreach acceleration. Read this post to learn about conference objectives, presentation summaries and registration details.
The Utilization Management 2014 conference will focus on the reasons and practical how-to approaches that will better enable hospital laboratories and pathology practices to move toward value based medicine. Read this post to learn about conference objectives and presentation summaries.
Other Posts for Events
- Utilization Management 2014: Demonstrating and Delivering Value
- Leveraging the Laboratory Outreach Conference: Outreach Acceleration
- Clinical and Laboratory Update in Thrombosis, Anticoagulation, and Vascular Medicine: A Board Review Primer
- Mayo Clinic Transfusion Medicine Receives High Honors at 2014 ASFA & WAA Joint Conference
- KnowledgeLab 2014 Blog
- 2014 AAN Annual Meeting
- 2014 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting [Events]
- 2014 United States & Canadian College of Anatomic Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting
- 2014 International Surgical Pathology Symposium: Registration Now Open
- #ASH13 Conference Blog