Join us as we focus on the reasons and practical how-to approaches that will better enable hospital laboratories and pathology practices to move toward value-based medicine. The conference will be held from September 22-23, 2014 in Rochester, Minn.
Recent Stories for Events
Outreach acceleration is critical now to help facilitate physician integration and generate needed revenue and volume in the current payment system. This conference will discuss the must-have features of both outreach and inreach, as well as critical capabilities that enable outreach acceleration. The conference will be held from September 24-25, 2014 in Rochester, Minn.
Clinical and Laboratory Update in Thrombosis, Anticoagulation, and Vascular Medicine: A Board Review Primer
This conference focuses on clinically applicable and cutting-edge methods used in the evaluation and treatment of patients with arterial and venous thrombotic disorders. The conference will be held from September 10-12 in Rochester, Minn. and is presented by the Mayo Clinic Gonda Vascular Center, Divisions of Cardiovascular Diseases and Hematology, and Department of Internal Medicine.
Other Posts for Events
- Mayo Clinic Transfusion Medicine Receives High Honors at 2014 ASFA & WAA Joint Conference
- KnowledgeLab 2014 Blog
- 2014 AAN Annual Meeting
- 2014 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting [Events]
- 2014 United States & Canadian College of Anatomic Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting
- 2014 International Surgical Pathology Symposium: Registration Now Open
- #ASH13 Conference Blog
- ASH Pre-Conference Symposium Preview [Events]
- Mayo Clinic Symposium Precedes 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Mayo Clinic Hosts Three Educational Symposia at AHA Scientific Sessions 2013