Mayo Medical Laboratories is exhibiting at the United States & Canadian College of Anatomic Pathology (USCAP) 103rd Annual Meeting March 1-7 in San Diego, CA. Follow along with this post for live updates from guest bloggers, Mayo Clinic Hematopathology Fellows Dr. Cassie Lee Booth and Dr. Jamie Odem.
Recent Stories for Events
Registration is now open for the 20th International Surgical Pathology Symposium, which will be held May 6-9 at the Swissotel in Tallinn, Estonia.
A large number of physicians, scientists and allied health staff from Mayo Clinic and Mayo Medical Laboratories are currently at the 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exhibition. Follow along on this blog as we chronicle our exhibition, presentations and other activities in New Orleans, La.
Other Posts for Events
- ASH Pre-Conference Symposium Preview
- Mayo Clinic symposium precedes 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Mayo Clinic hosts three educational symposia at AHA Scientific Sessions 2013
- Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2013 Annual Meeting
- Dr. Frank Cockerill highlights 2013 annual meeting of Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) in “ADVANCE”
- American Society of Cytopathology 61st Annual Scientific Meeting
- Kidney Week 2013
- Speakers, summaries and takeaways: Leveraging the Laboratory
- Speakers, summaries and takeaways: Utilization Management 2013
- Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation Transform 2013 web stream [UPDATE]