In September, we brought together some of the leading voices in the laboratory industry at the Utilization Management 2015 and Leveraging the Laboratory conferences to discuss utilization management, health care reform, the role of laboratory outreach, and what laboratories need to do to thrive in the years to come. Over the next several months, we will be sharing interviews we conducted in Denver. First up, Robert Michel, the editor of The Dark Report who spoke at both conferences. Watch the video now.
Recent Stories for Events
Registration is now open for Mayo Medical Laboratories’ Clinical and Laboratory Update in Thrombosis and Anticoagulation conference. The conference will be held November 18-20 at the FireSky Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
In this video, Bobbi Pritt, M.D., Consultant in the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory, and Don Flott, Director of Utilization and Integration Services, Mayo Collaborative Services, two of Mayo Clinic’s laboratory leaders, discuss what attendees can expect from this year’s Leveraging the Laboratory conference.
Other Posts for Events
- 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting
- 2015 Digestive Disease Week
- Phlebotomy 2015 Conference [Summary]
- Seattle Children’s PLUGS Summit 2015: Ending Patient Harm & Financial Waste Associated with Mis-Ordering of Laboratory Tests
- 2015 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting [Events]
- Register Now for Phlebotomy 2015
- Mayo Clinic Experts to Speak at Arab Health
- Mayo Clinic Symposium at ASH: Presentations Now Available
- Mayo Clinic to Host Three Educational Symposia at AHA Scientific Sessions 2014
- Leveraging the Laboratory 2014 Summary