In this final Phlebotomy 2016 Conference preview, Mayo Clinic Radiology Technologist Joe Swicklik previews his presentation about utilizing the principles of magic to distract children from the feeling of pain, fear, and anxiety in the medical setting.
Recent Stories for Events
The Arab Health Conference will be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, January 25–28. Mayo Medical Laboratories will be exhibiting at the event, located in Zabeel Hall 5, Stand Z5D28. Follow along and connect with us throughout the show on Twitter @MayoClinicLabs or Facebook.
Other Posts for Events
- Register Now for Phlebotomy 2016—Restoring the Balance: People. Purpose. Passion.
- LQA Module 2: Laboratory Safety Audit, Document Management System and Ensuring Information Is Managed and Secure
- An Interview with Robert Michel
- Clinical and Laboratory Update in Thrombosis and Anticoagulation Conference
- What to Expect from Leveraging the Laboratory Conference [Video]
- 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting
- 2015 Digestive Disease Week
- Phlebotomy 2015 Conference [Summary]
- Seattle Children’s PLUGS Summit 2015: Ending Patient Harm & Financial Waste Associated with Mis-Ordering of Laboratory Tests
- 2015 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting [Events]