The Leveraging the Laboratory Outreach Conference: Outreach Acceleration, held Sept. 24-25, will discuss the must-have features of both outreach and inreach, as well as critical capabilities that enable outreach acceleration. Read this post to learn about conference objectives, presentation summaries and registration details.
Recent Stories for Education
Hyaline fungi cause several common diseases including histoplasmosis, blastomycosis, and coccidioidomycosis. Dr. Roberts discusses the distribution and ecology of these fungi, as well as their pathogenesis and cultural characteristics.
The Utilization Management 2014 conference will focus on the reasons and practical how-to approaches that will better enable hospital laboratories and pathology practices to move toward value based medicine. Read this post to learn about conference objectives and presentation summaries.
Other Posts for Education
- Evaluating Autoimmune Encephalopathies, Dementias, and Epilepsies [Hot Topic]
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight (MALDI-TOF) Mass Spectrometry, a Revolution in Clinical Microbiology [Virtual Visiting Faculty]
- Chikungunya Virus [Hot Topic]
- The Diagnosis of Autoimmune Encephalopathies, Dementias, and Epilepsies [Communiqué]
- Hyaline Filamentous Fungi Part 5: Hyaline Monomorphic Fungi [Hot Topic]
- Hyaline Filamentous Fungi Part 4: Hyaline Monomorphic Fungi [Hot Topic]
- Dengue Fever: An Update [Hot Topic]
- Utilization Management 2014: Demonstrating and Delivering Value
- Leveraging the Laboratory Outreach Conference: Outreach Acceleration
- Clinical and Laboratory Update in Thrombosis, Anticoagulation, and Vascular Medicine: A Board Review Primer