View our featured neurology offerings, browse Mayo Clinic presentation topics and times, and if you’re attending the show in Philadelphia, visit us at booth #1700.
Recent Stories for Education
Learn what is new from our Laboratory Genetics division, view a full list of new tests, and visit us at booth #317.
Mayo Medical Laboratories is exhibiting at the United States & Canadian College of Anatomic Pathology (USCAP) 103rd Annual Meeting March 1-7 in San Diego, CA. Follow along with this post for live updates from guest bloggers, Mayo Clinic Hematopathology Fellows Dr. Cassie Lee Booth and Dr. Jamie Odem.
Other Posts for Education
- 2014 International Surgical Pathology Symposium: Registration now open
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #5 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- #ASH13 conference blog
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #4 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- ASH Pre-Conference Symposium Preview
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #3 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- Mayo Clinic symposium precedes 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #2 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- Mayo Clinic hosts three educational symposia at AHA Scientific Sessions 2013
- Laboratory Ergonomic Tip #1 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories