Learn what is new from our Laboratory Genetics division, view a full list of new tests, and visit us at booth #317.
Recent Stories for Education
Mayo Medical Laboratories is exhibiting at the United States & Canadian College of Anatomic Pathology (USCAP) 103rd Annual Meeting March 1-7 in San Diego, CA. Follow along with this post for live updates from guest bloggers, Mayo Clinic Hematopathology Fellows Dr. Cassie Lee Booth and Dr. Jamie Odem.
Registration is now open for the 20th International Surgical Pathology Symposium, which will be held May 6-9 at the Swissotel in Tallinn, Estonia.
Other Posts for Education
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #5 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- #ASH13 conference blog
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #4 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- ASH Pre-Conference Symposium Preview
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #3 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- Mayo Clinic symposium precedes 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #2 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- Mayo Clinic hosts three educational symposia at AHA Scientific Sessions 2013
- Laboratory Ergonomic Tip #1 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2013 Annual Meeting