Mayo Medical Laboratories has launched a new educational opportunity for those interested in creating and maintaining a Laboratory Quality System. Access Module 1: Introduction to Quality Systems Essentials now.
Recent Stories for Education
Decision support in the pathology report targeted at both the clinician and patient/caregiver can guide medical decision making and result in timely, efficient and patient-centered dermatologic care. In Part 3 of a 3-part series, Nneka Comfere, M.D., and Margot Peters, M.D., focus on important components of the postanalytic phase of dermatopathology.
Registration is now open for Mayo Medical Laboratories’ Clinical and Laboratory Update in Thrombosis and Anticoagulation conference. The conference will be held November 18-20 at the FireSky Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Other Posts for Education
- Communication Failures in Dermatopathology, Part 2: Preanalytic [Hot Topic]
- Computerized Bar Code-Based Blood Identification Systems and Near-Miss Transfusion Episodes and Errors [Communiqué]
- Communication Failures in Dermatopathology, Part 1 [Hot Topic]
- Genetic Testing Forum: Advances in Newborn Screening
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Molecular Testing vs. Familial Mutation Targeted Testing [Profiles in Genetics]
- Fusion Transcripts that Characterize Malignancies of Salivary Gland Origin [Hot Topic]
- Bile Acid Malabsorption and Fecal Bile Acids Testing [Hot Topic]
- Looking Forward to Leveraging: New Players in Health Care
- Genetic Testing Forum: Pharmacogenomics
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasm: Morphology, Molecular Updates and Cost-Effective Test Utilization [Hot Topic]