View this week’s case study by Hee Eun Lee, M.D., Ph.D., and Justin Kreuter, M.D., and make your diagnosis.
Recent Stories for Education
The medical community struggles to balance the need for pain medication against the use of addictive and potentially deadly opioid pain relievers. With the increased use of opioid pain relievers there has been an increase in medical treatment costs, decreases in productivity, and an increase in opioid-related fatalities. A new high-resolution targeted opioid screening test from Mayo Medical Laboratories offers improved sensitivity and specificity for use in the monitoring and management of patients who are prescribed opioid pain relieving medication.
Other Posts for Education
- Calprotectin and Inflammatory Bowel Disease [Hot Topic]
- PathWays Case Study: Sept. 6
- PathWays Case Study: Aug. 30
- PathWays Case Study: Aug. 23
- Prenatal Genetic Diagnostic Testing [Profiles in Genetics]
- Mayo Clinic Career Immersion Program Allows Minnesota High School Students to Explore Health Science Careers
- PathWays Case Study: Aug. 16
- Platelet Antibody Testing [Hot Topic]
- PathWays Case Study: Aug. 9
- PathWays Case Study: Aug. 2