Mayo Medical Laboratories is exhibiting at the United States & Canadian College of Anatomic Pathology (USCAP) 103rd Annual Meeting March 1-7 in San Diego, CA. Follow along with this post for live updates from guest bloggers, Mayo Clinic Hematopathology Fellows Dr. Cassie Lee Booth and Dr. Jamie Odem.
Recent Stories for Education
Registration is now open for the 20th International Surgical Pathology Symposium, which will be held May 6-9 at the Swissotel in Tallinn, Estonia.
This week’s laboratory ergonomic tip demonstrates how a multichannel pipette has improved laboratory processes and eliminated wrist strain-related issues.
Other Posts for Education
- #ASH13 conference blog
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #4 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- ASH Pre-Conference Symposium Preview
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #3 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- Mayo Clinic symposium precedes 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Lab Ergonomic Tip #2 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- Mayo Clinic hosts three educational symposia at AHA Scientific Sessions 2013
- Laboratory Ergonomic Tip #1 from Mayo Clinic’s Laboratories
- Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2013 Annual Meeting
- Dr. Frank Cockerill highlights 2013 annual meeting of Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) in “ADVANCE”