The Mayo Clinic Transform symposium is a multidisciplinary conference for thought-provoking, inspiring ideas hosted by the Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation. Read this post to access a quick recap of Transform 2015, in addition to daily wrap-up podcasts, guest blogs, and additional content.
Recent Stories for News
Kevin Halling, M.D., Ph.D., Receives Lifetime Achievement Award from the College of American Pathologists
Kevin Halling, M.D., Ph.D., was recently awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award from the College of American Pathologists (CAP) at the annual meeting in Nashville, Tennessee, on October 4.
Mayo Medical Laboratories’ Utilization Management Conference Shares Successes in Improving How Physicians Utilize Laboratory Tests
Mayo Medical Laboratories and Mayo Clinic recently held a one-day conference on laboratory test utilization in Denver, Colo., as part of its 27th Annual Conference on Laboratory Outreach. Pathologists and laboratory professionals from across the country heard from many of the leading voices in utilization management, health care reform, and managing the Second Curve. Read this post for a recap from the Dark Daily.
Other Posts for News
- Utilizing Mass Spectrometry in Clinical Microbiology
- Mayo Clinic Laboratory Technologist Ensures Safe Blood Products for Mayo Patients
- Mayo Clinic Recognizes Recipients of Professorships
- #2015Leveraging Live Blog [Updating]
- #Utilize2015 Live Blog [Updating]
- Five Ways Individualized Medicine is Impacting Health Care
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Announces New Website Enhancements
- Telomerase Targeting Drug Demonstrates Benefit in Myelofibrosis Treatment
- Test Order Optimization
- Labor Day Specimen Shipment Alert