Thank you to our amazing attendees, faculty, and staff for another successful Utilization Management 2014 Conference. If you could not attend or want to relive it, read this post for a comprehensive summary of the conference.
Recent Stories for News
Newborn Screening Translational Research Network (NBSTRN) Features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Roshini Abraham
The Newborn Screening Translational Research Network (NBSTRN), a resource for investigators engaged in newborn screening related research, featured Mayo Clinic’s Roshini Abraham, Ph.D. in its September “Spotlight Researcher of the Month.”
Mayo Clinic is expanding its Superior Drive Support Center in Rochester, which currently houses Mayo Medical Laboratories. Read this post for a news round-up of the expansion.
Other Posts for News
- Testing for Developmental Diseases
- Advanced Biological Laboratories, Mayo Medical Laboratories Announce Collaboration
- Printed Mayo Medical Laboratories Test Catalog to be Discontinued
- Specimen Shipment Alert — Labor Day
- Cologuard Receives FDA Approval
- Applying Lean Concepts in a High-Volume Molecular Diagnostic Microbiology Laboratory
- Tick-Borne Diseases on the Rise
- Franklin Cockerill, M.D., Announces Retirement from Mayo Clinic
- 2014 AACC Annual Meeting: Featured Resources
- Tailoring Medical Treatment to Specific Individuals