Mayo Clinic Releases PathWays: New Online “Case Study” Tool for Pathologists and Medical Enthusiasts
Mayo Medical Laboratories and Mayo Clinic’s Laboratory Medicine and Pathology Graduate Medical Education Office have developed Mayo Clinic PathWays, an online learning tool for pathologists and for those who enjoy learning about medicine. Practical case studies will be posted weekly to the Mayo Medical Laboratories blog for medical professionals around the world.
Recent Stories for News
Mayo Medical Laboratories and Seattle Children’s Hospital Partner in Effort to Lower Costs of Clinical Laboratory Tests
Mayo Medical Laboratories is partnering with Seattle Children’s Hospital to research and develop ways to help the children’s hospitals around the country decrease costs and potential errors associated with unnecessary laboratory testing.
US Senator Amy Klobuchar will tour the Mayo Clinic Biobank and discuss the Precision Medicine Initiative with leadership from both the Mayo Clinic Center for Individualized Medicine and Mayo Medical Laboratories on Friday, Feb. 20 from 11:15 to 11:40 a.m.
Other Posts for News
- William Morice, M.D., Ph.D., Discusses Value From Laboratory Test Data at FiLM Conference
- Applying Toyota’s Lean Production System in Healthcare and Hospitals
- MicrobeWatch: Jan. 5 Influenza Update
- Mid-America Service Solutions Selects Mayo Medical Laboratories for Reference Laboratory Services
- Keys to a Healthier 2015
- Courier and Carrier Schedules for the Holidays
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Patients Should Undergo Genetic Screening
- #ASH14 Live Blog [Updating]
- Ten Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Shipment Notice