Kabeer Shah, D.O., Resident, Division of Anatomic/Clinical Pathology at Mayo Clinic, was recently selected as a recipient of the 2015 Mentorship Award from the American Society of Dermatopathology.
Recent Stories for News
Establishing risk management through quality control (QC) in the laboratory is important, but not always easy. In an interview with CAP TODAY, Nikola Baumann, Ph.D., and Darci Block, Ph.D., co-directors of Mayo’s central clinical laboratory and central processing laboratory, were questioned as to how they are developing optimum QC strategies that integrate key risk management concepts.
James Stubbs, M.D., Chair of the Division of Transfusion Medicine in the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology at Mayo Clinic, has been elected Chair of the Pathology Review Committee for the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, effective July 1.
Other Posts for News
- Delta Regional Medical Center Selects Mayo Medical Laboratories to Enhance Advanced Laboratory Testing Needs
- Mayo Clinic Researchers Combine Common Genetic Variants and Other Factors to Improve Breast Cancer Risk Prediction
- Piero Rinaldo, M.D., Ph.D., Receives Awards from March of Dimes and UNICO Foundation
- Andrew Feldman, M.D., Receives Berard–Dorfman Founders Award
- Lipid Screening for Cardiovascular Disease
- MN Chapter of CLMA Receives 2015 Chapter of Distinction Award for Membership
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Helps Solve Medical Mystery with Special Testing
- Using Autopsies to Analyze Genetic Abnormalities
- Mayo Clinic Evacuation Project Team Employs Six Sigma Methodology to Emergency Preparedness Procedures
- Mayo Clinic Releases PathWays: New Online “Case Study” Tool for Pathologists and Medical Enthusiasts