Following the tragedy in Orlando, long lines formed at blood donation centers, and the Medical Director at Mayo Clinic’s Blood Donor Program, Justin Kreuter, M.D., says the need is year-round. View this post to watch the video.
Recent Stories for News
The targeted therapy everolimus may be safely combined with R-CHOP for new, untreated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma according to the results of a pilot study by Mayo Clinic researchers published in the Lancet Haematology. R-CHOP is a combination of drugs used to treat lymphoma. The combination includes rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone.
Independence Day, observed on Monday, July 4, is a U.S. national holiday. Due to the holiday, Mayo Medical Laboratories’ specimen pickup and delivery schedule will be altered. To ensure that your specimen vitality and turn-around time are not affected, plan ahead and note that no pickups or deliveries will be made on July 4 by our couriers or FedEx.
Other Posts for News
- An Exciting New Direction for Communiqué
- Mayo Clinic Introduces Precision Medicine in Psychiatry
- World Blood Donor Day: June 14
- Western Connecticut Health Network Selects Mayo Medical Laboratories for Its Advanced Laboratory Testing Needs
- Biopsy: 5 Things Every Patient Should Know
- Zora Biosciences and Mayo Medical Laboratories Collaborate on Plasma Ceramides Testing; Results May Help Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
- Mayo Clinic to be Home of National Precision Medicine Initiative (PMI) Cohort Program Biobank
- Mayo Clinic Minute: Tick Season Tactics
- Test Your Knowledge:
- Memorial Day Specimen Shipment Alert