Eric Wieben, Ph.D., director of Mayo’s Medical Genome Facility in Rochester, Minn., discusses how Mayo Clinic is managing big data from personalized medicine in the June issue of CAP TODAY.
Recent Stories for News
In addition to numerous presentations and abstracts at the upcoming 2014 AACC Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo in Chicago, Mayo Medical Laboratories representatives will also be available at booth #3857 in the exhibit hall to discuss these latest offerings in clinical chemistry.
The Star Tribune recaps the 21st Century Cures Roundtable on Personalized Medicine, featuring Franklin Cockerill, M.D., Chair of the Mayo Clinic Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology. Read this post for a summary of the discussion and key points from Dr. Cockerill on his views on personalized medicine.
Other Posts for News
- Frank Cockerill, M.D., Participates in 21st Century Cures Roundtable [Updated]
- AACC Blog
- Safe Specimen Shipping
- CDC Announces First Chikungunya Case Acquired in United States
- Using Quality Assurance to Improve Outreach Patient Experience
- Mayo Clinic Earns No. 1 Rank on U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll
- Four Tricks to Save Yourself from Ticks [Video]
- Clinical Utilization of Genomics Data
- Specimen Shipment Alert — Independence Day
- CAP TODAY: Urine Testing