Independence Day, observed on Saturday, July 4, is a U.S. national holiday. Due to the holiday, Mayo Medical Laboratories’ specimen pickup and delivery schedule will be altered. To ensure that your specimen vitality and turn-around time are not affected, plan ahead and note that no pickups or deliveries will be made on July 4 by our couriers or FedEx.
Recent Stories for News
Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) was first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012 and has since become a concern in South Korea where at least 20 deaths have been confirmed. Cases of MERS have also been reported recently in the Philippines, China and Thailand. Mayo Clinic infectious diseases specialist, Pritish Tosh, M.D., explains MERS in this video.
University of Missouri Health Care—Mayo Medical Laboratories Collaboration Will Benefit Patients, Providers
University of Missouri Health Care has selected Mayo Medical Laboratories as its primary reference laboratory for advanced laboratory testing. The collaboration will make test results available to providers and patients faster through MU Health Care’s electronic medical record. It is also expected to save MU Health Care more than $1 million annually.
Other Posts for News
- Tick Prevention Featuring Bobbi Pritt, M.D., on Mayo Clinic Radio
- Molecular Classification May Improve Method Used to Diagnose and Treat Gliomas
- New Client Specimen Bag to Be Distributed June 15
- Bobbi Pritt, M.D., Featured on Mayo Clinic Radio
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Announces New Online Test Catalog Widget
- MayoMedicalLaboratories.com Receives Design Refresh
- Memorial Day Specimen Shipment Alert
- Validating the Use of Urine Sediment Analyzers
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- Molecular Testing for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms