Due to the Labor Day holiday, observed Monday, Sept. 1 in the United States, Mayo Medical Laboratories’ specimen pickup and delivery schedule will be altered. To ensure that your specimen vitality and turn-around time are not affected, plan ahead and note that no pickups or deliveries will be made on Sept. 1 by our couriers or FedEx.
Recent Stories for News
On Monday, August 11, the Food and Drug Administration announced its approval of the first stool-based colorectal screening test co-developed by Exact Sciences and Mayo Clinic. Exact Sciences will be the sole provider of this new test. While the test is based on Mayo Clinic research, the test will not be available through Mayo Medical Laboratories.
In the July issue of Journal of Clinical Microbiology, Mayo Clinic representatives discuss how the Hepatitis/HIV Molecular Laboratory implemented Lean concepts to improve efficiency and operations.
Other Posts for News
- Tick-Borne Diseases on the Rise
- Franklin Cockerill, M.D., Announces Retirement from Mayo Clinic
- 2014 AACC Annual Meeting: Featured Resources
- Tailoring Medical Treatment to Specific Individuals
- Frank Cockerill, M.D., Participates in 21st Century Cures Roundtable [Updated]
- AACC Blog
- Safe Specimen Shipping
- CDC Announces First Chikungunya Case Acquired in United States
- Using Quality Assurance to Improve Outreach Patient Experience
- Mayo Clinic Earns No. 1 Rank on U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll