According to a recent article in Forbes, John Black, Boeing’s Director of World Class Competitiveness, and his partner Joanne Poggetti, are following Mayo Medical Laboratories in applying the Toyota Production System to the implementation of healthcare in the Seattle and Saskatchewan hospital systems. Read this post to learn more.
Recent Stories for News
According to data from the Mayo Clinic Clinical Virology Laboratory, influenza activity has hit its peak in Rochester, Minnesota, and is widespread in 43 states, including Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin and South Dakota. The most common subtype is H3N2, which appears to be responding well to antivirals.
Mayo Medical Laboratories has been named a preferred reference laboratory supplier for Mid-America Service Solutions, LLC.
Other Posts for News
- Keys to a Healthier 2015
- Courier and Carrier Schedules for the Holidays
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Patients Should Undergo Genetic Screening
- #ASH14 Live Blog [Updating]
- Ten Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Shipment Notice
- Mayo Clinic Study Finds Chromosomal Rearrangements Help Distinguish Between Independent Primary Tumors and Metastasis
- Hunterdon Healthcare Selects Mayo Medical Laboratories for Its Advanced Laboratory Testing Needs
- Minnesota Medicine Goes behind the Scenes with Mayo Clinic Pathologists
- Information About Ebola Specimens, Testing, and Transport