Mayo Clinic and Mayo Medical Laboratories staff will be blogging all week from the 2015 American Association of Clinical Chemistry Annual Meeting in Atlanta. Follow this blog to stay up to date about the latest from #AACC2015.
Recent Stories for News
Learn what’s new, view our featured testing resources, and if you’re attending, visit us at booth #3055.
During summer activities, it’s bound to happen. But how dangerous is it to accidentally swallow a bug? Bobbi Pritt, M.D., a microbiologist, pathologist, and Director of the Clinical Parasitology Laboratory at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, discusses when swallowing an insect is harmless and which ones can be dangerous in The Wall Street Journal column entitled, “Burning Question.”
Other Posts for News
- Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Leading Experts Prescribe How to Make Cancer Drugs More Affordable
- What You Need to Know: August 2 “Go Live” of New Genetics System
- Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics PDF Reports Available in Early August
- Interview: The ABCs of Ticks
- Robert Jenkins, M.D., Ph.D., Discusses Glioma Research on Mayo Clinic Radio
- Recognizing the Value of Data to Improve Clinical Outcomes
- Independence Day Specimen Shipment Alert
- Mayo Clinic Infectious Disease Expert Explains MERS
- University of Missouri Health Care—Mayo Medical Laboratories Collaboration Will Benefit Patients, Providers