On the May 16 broadcast of Mayo Clinic Radio, microbiologist Bobbi Pritt, M.D., talked about her unusual blog, “Creepy, Dreadful, Wonderful Parasites: A Parasitologist’s View of the World.” The one-hour radio show highlights health and medical information from Mayo Clinic.
Recent Stories for News
Mayo Medical Laboratories (MML) launched its new test catalog widget, now available on the home page of the MML website. Designed to streamline test search capabilities, the new tool also allows users to easily browse MML tests by disease or test name.
MayoMedicalLaboratories.com has received a design and content refresh as part of a major initiative to improve the website and its user experience. The website includes new graphics, fonts, and updated content in nearly all sections.
Other Posts for News
- Memorial Day Specimen Shipment Alert
- Validating the Use of Urine Sediment Analyzers
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- Molecular Testing for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- How Will the Use of Telemedicine Kiosks Impact Pathologists’ Role?
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Earns “Center of Excellence” Recognition for Fourth Straight Year
- Mayo Laboratory Inquiry Named “Top 10” Call Center in North America by BenchmarkPortal
- John Mills, Ph.D., Receives Mayo Brothers Distinguished Fellowship Award
- Mayo Clinic-Led Team Identifies Master Switch for Cancer-Causing HER2 Protein
- Kabeer Shah, D.O., Receives ASDP Mentorship Award in Dermatopathology