Recently, the Packaging and Specimen Kit Orders areas within Mayo Medical Laboratories (MML) received the 2015 Business Partner of the Year award from the Ability Building Center in Rochester. This is the fourth time that MML has received this award.
Recent Stories for News
In September, we brought together some of the leading voices in the laboratory industry at the Utilization Management 2015 and Leveraging the Laboratory conferences to discuss utilization management, health care reform, the role of laboratory outreach, and what laboratories need to do to thrive in the years to come. Over the next several months, we will be sharing interviews we conducted in Denver. First up, Robert Michel, the editor of The Dark Report who spoke at both conferences. Watch the video now.
Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday in the United States, recognized on Thursday, Nov. 26, Mayo Medical Laboratories’ specimen pickup and delivery schedule will be altered. To ensure that your specimen vitality and turn-around time are not affected, plan ahead and note that no pickups or deliveries will be made on Nov. 26 by our couriers or FedEx.
Other Posts for News
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Receives PossAbilities Award
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Assists in Testing Complicated Case
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Announces New Website Release
- Viewics and Mayo Clinic Team Up to Use Data Analytics to Better Serve Patients and Laboratory Clients
- Bobbi Pritt, M.D., Receives Excellence in Teaching Award from the College of American Pathologists
- Transform 2015 Recap
- Kevin Halling, M.D., Ph.D., Receives Lifetime Achievement Award from the College of American Pathologists
- Mayo Medical Laboratories’ Utilization Management Conference Shares Successes in Improving How Physicians Utilize Laboratory Tests
- Utilizing Mass Spectrometry in Clinical Microbiology
- Mayo Clinic Laboratory Technologist Ensures Safe Blood Products for Mayo Patients