On Tuesday, Aug. 18, DLMP staff and local Rochester leadership celebrated the grand opening of the Superior Drive Support Center expansion building. More than 1,000 employees and guests toured the new addition during the open house.
Recent Stories for News
At the 2015 American Association of Clinical Chemistry Annual Meeting, Dr. Jonathan Hoyne, moderated the session and co-presented, “Laboratory Test Utilization: Leading the Charge Towards Lab Stewardship.” Two additional speakers joined him: Robert Benirschke, of Peoria Tazewell Pathology Group, and Kevin Foley, of Kaiser Permanente.
Mayo Clinic researchers have begun using a next-generation sequencing (NGS) method, called mate-pair sequencing, or MP-seq, that could cost-effectively shed light on the role of HPV in various cancer types and lead to better prognostics and decision making for patient management.
Other Posts for News
- An Introduction to Next-Generation Sequencing
- In Case You Missed It: Lp-PLA2 Activity Testing Discussion at AACC
- U.S. Senator Al Franken Tours Mayo Medical Laboratories
- #AACC2015 Live Blog
- 2015 AACC Annual Meeting: Featured Resources
- Should You Worry if You Accidentally Swallow an Insect?
- Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Leading Experts Prescribe How to Make Cancer Drugs More Affordable
- What You Need to Know: August 2 “Go Live” of New Genetics System
- Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics PDF Reports Available in Early August