The Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology at Mayo Clinic will be updating its Microbiology Semi-Urgent and Critical Results lists on December 1. Updates are being made to the result criteria for notification; however, no changes will be made to the actual notification process, or the reporting and file definition for the affected tests.
Recent Stories for News
Mayo Medical Laboratories has launched new website updates, which include significant updates to our Test Catalog, Test Ordering, and Test Updates sections. View this post to watch a brief video about the updates.
Mayo Clinic and the Angelman Syndrome Foundation (ASF) celebrate the opening of Mayo Clinic’s Angelman Syndrome Clinic, one of only three Angelman syndrome-specific clinics in the country. The facility, established by Mayo Clinic with support from the ASF, focuses on serving the comprehensive medical needs of individuals with Angelman syndrome.
Other Posts for News
- Talking Turkey: From the Grocery Store To the Table
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Scheduled Maintenance Dec. 5–6
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Receives Business Partner of Year Award from ABC
- An Interview with Robert Michel
- Thanksgiving Specimen Shipment Alert
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Receives PossAbilities Award
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Assists in Testing Complicated Case
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Announces New Website Release
- Viewics and Mayo Clinic Team Up to Use Data Analytics to Better Serve Patients and Laboratory Clients
- Bobbi Pritt, M.D., Receives Excellence in Teaching Award from the College of American Pathologists