Joshua Rhoades, MT(ASCP), Clinical Laboratory Technologist in the Infectious Diseases Serology Laboratory at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, has been donating blood for more than 10 years. Read his story.
Recent Stories for People
The CAP Today monthly Q & A column allows readers to submit their pathology-related questions for reply by appropriate medical consultants. April’s Q & A column features a response from Jennifer Oliveira, M.D., Division of Hematopathology, Co-director, Metabolic, Hematology Laboratory, at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, regarding recommendations for microcytosis cases with high RBC count but without anemia.
Mary Bonnerup, MT(ASCP), Clinical Specialty Representative in Hematology and Oncology at Mayo Medical Laboratories (MML), has received a 2016 National Lab Sales Excellence Award from The Dark Intelligence Group. The first-ever award recognizes the nation’s top producing laboratory sales professionals who achieve exceptional results in an ethical manner that reflect well on their parent laboratory organization and the clinical laboratory industry.
Other Posts for People
- Bobbi Pritt, M.D., and Gary Keeney, M.D., Receive 2016 Teacher of Year Awards
- Ask the Expert: Cystatin C and Creatinine—Complementary Markers of GFR
- Reporter Goes Inside Mayo Researcher’s Cabinet of Parasitic Wonders
- Dong Chen, M.D., Ph.D., Receives Doctor of Year Award From HPS Network
- Lab Tech by Day, Ninja Warrior by Primetime
- Thomas Colby, M.D., Awarded Distinguished Pathologist Award
- Andrew Norgan, M.D., Ph.D., Awarded ASCP Resident Subspecialty Grant
- Rafael Jimenez, M.D., Joins World Doctors Orchestra, Combining Passion for Medicine and Music
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Supports National Wear Red Day
- Robin Patel, M.D., Receives Appointment from American Board of Pathology