Mayo Clinic recognized two consultants from the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Fergus Couch, Ph.D., and Vincent Rajkumar, M.D., for professorships on September 14. This appointment is Mayo Clinic’s highest academic distinction. Congratulations to Dr. Couch and Dr. Rajkumar on this noteworthy appointment.
Recent Stories for People
Curtis Hanson, M.D., has been selected to serve on the Center for Medicare Advisory Panel on Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Tests. The panel was established by the Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA) of 2014 and will play a crucial role in providing input on the establishment of payment rates for new clinical laboratory tests.
On the June 6 broadcast of Mayo Clinic Radio, microbiologist Bobbi Pritt, M.D., was asked about tick prevention this season. The one-hour radio show highlights health and medical information from Mayo Clinic.
Other Posts for People
- Bobbi Pritt, M.D., Featured on Mayo Clinic Radio
- Jason Yuhas Elected Board President of Association of Genetic Technologists
- Robin Patel, M.D., Receives Mayo Clinic Distinguished Service Award from Mayo Medical School
- John Mills, Ph.D., Receives Mayo Brothers Distinguished Fellowship Award
- Mayo Clinic Recognized for AACC Outstanding Speaker Awards
- Jennifer Boland Froemming, M.D., and Bill Macon, M.D., Receive 2015 Teacher of Year Awards
- Mayo Clinic Staff Members Appointed to 2015–2016 CLMA Board of Directors
- Kabeer Shah, D.O., Receives ASDP Mentorship Award in Dermatopathology
- James Stubbs, M.D., Elected Chair of ACGME Pathology Review Committee
- Piero Rinaldo, M.D., Ph.D., Receives Awards from March of Dimes and UNICO Foundation