Mayo Clinic representatives discuss mass spectrometry measurements of prostate-specific antigen in a recent issue of American Society for Clinical Pathology.
Recent Stories for People
In the February issue of CAP TODAY, Mayo Clinic’s Curtis Hanson, M.D., and James Stubbs, M.D., were interviewed to discuss optimal laboratory utilization.
Renal & Urology News recently reported on the summary of the Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) breast cancer gene from a paper completed by Mayo Clinic’s John Cheville, M.D. and his colleagues.
Other Posts for People
- Piero Rinaldo, M.D., Ph.D., named 2013 recipient of Robert Guthrie Award
- Clinical Lab Products: “Rapid molecular diagnostics: Better tests, better care”
- CAP Today: “Finding and fixing large-scale laboratory errors”
- Catching up with Dr. Noseworthy [Twin Cities Business]
- Dr. Samih Nasr receives Gloria Gallo Research Award from Renal Pathology Society
- Mayo Clinic fertility experts help Twin Cities couple have baby [KSTP Video]
- Dr. Frank Cockerill highlights 2013 annual meeting of Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) in “ADVANCE”
- Drs. Willrich and Meeusen achieve top poster awards at AACC annual meeting
- Jeffrey Winters, M.D., receives the Lecturer Award from American Society for Apheresis
- Clinical Laboratory Science Program video celebrates profession in ASCP video competition