Curtis Hanson, M.D., has been selected to serve on the Center for Medicare Advisory Panel on Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Tests. The panel was established by the Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA) of 2014 and will play a crucial role in providing input on the establishment of payment rates for new clinical laboratory tests.
Recent Stories for People
On the June 6 broadcast of Mayo Clinic Radio, microbiologist Bobbi Pritt, M.D., was asked about tick prevention this season. The one-hour radio show highlights health and medical information from Mayo Clinic.
On the May 16 broadcast of Mayo Clinic Radio, microbiologist Bobbi Pritt, M.D., talked about her unusual blog, “Creepy, Dreadful, Wonderful Parasites: A Parasitologist’s View of the World.” The one-hour radio show highlights health and medical information from Mayo Clinic.
Other Posts for People
- Jason Yuhas Elected Board President of Association of Genetic Technologists
- Robin Patel, M.D., Receives Mayo Clinic Distinguished Service Award from Mayo Medical School
- John Mills, Ph.D., Receives Mayo Brothers Distinguished Fellowship Award
- Mayo Clinic Recognized for AACC Outstanding Speaker Awards
- Jennifer Boland Froemming, M.D., and Bill Macon, M.D., Receive 2015 Teacher of Year Awards
- Mayo Clinic Staff Members Appointed to 2015–2016 CLMA Board of Directors
- Kabeer Shah, D.O., Receives ASDP Mentorship Award in Dermatopathology
- James Stubbs, M.D., Elected Chair of ACGME Pathology Review Committee
- Piero Rinaldo, M.D., Ph.D., Receives Awards from March of Dimes and UNICO Foundation
- Andrew Feldman, M.D., Receives Berard–Dorfman Founders Award