In the May/June issue of Medical Lab Management, Jane Hermansen, MBA, MT(ASCP), network manager for Mayo Medical Laboratories, discusses using quality assurance (QA) in the laboratory.
Recent Stories for People
In Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology, David Smith, Ph.D., professor of laboratory medicine and pathology at the Mayo Clinic, discusses integrating and interpreting clinical genomics data.
In the May issue of CAP TODAY, Minetta Liu, M.D., of the Department of Medical Oncology and the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology at Mayo Clinic discusses the use of circulating tumor cell (CTC) enumeration in her clinical practice.
Other Posts for People
- CAP TODAY: “Checklist Changes Put Out Fire (Drills), For Starters”
- Clinical Chemistry: Quantification of Serum IgG Subclasses
- Clinical Chemistry: Assessing Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing (Update)
- Clinical Lab Products: “CDC Grant Supports Adoption of Evidence-Based Lab Guidelines”
- Mayo Clinic Transfusion Medicine Receives High Honors at 2014 ASFA & WAA Joint Conference
- CAP TODAY: “Pens, pencils, Post-its—setting out to save on supplies”
- Genomic Testing for Breast Cancer Susceptibility Genes Helps Determine Enhanced Screening and Prevention Strategies
- Identifying the Costs of Transfusion Therapy
- Harmonization of Prostate-Specific Antigen Immunoassays Important for Patient Care
- CAP Today: “Powering down on excessive test use”