At the 2014 American Society of Cytopathology annual meeting held this past November, Shannon Brankley and Sarah Kerr, M.D., received abstract awards for their poster and platform presentations.
Recent Stories for People
Michael Henry, M.D., has been named president of the American Society of Cytopathology, the premier U.S. professional society for cytopathology.
The Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists (ACLPS) has recognized Mayo Clinic’s Hemamalini Ketha, Ph.D., Mayo Clinic resident for Clinical Chemistry, sponsored by Alicia Algeciras-Schimnich, Ph.D., and Maria Willrich, Ph.D., Mayo Clinic resident for Clinical Biochemistry, sponsored by Nikola Baumann, Ph.D., as 2014 Young Investigator Award recipients.
Other Posts for People
- Newborn Screening Translational Research Network (NBSTRN) Features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Roshini Abraham
- Applying Lean Concepts in a High-Volume Molecular Diagnostic Microbiology Laboratory
- Verifying Reagent Lot Performance
- Using Quality Assurance to Improve Outreach Patient Experience
- Clinical Utilization of Genomics Data
- CAP TODAY: “Unraveling Metastasis With Circulating Tumor Cells”
- CAP TODAY: “Checklist Changes Put Out Fire (Drills), For Starters”
- Clinical Chemistry: Quantification of Serum IgG Subclasses
- Clinical Chemistry: Assessing Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing (Update)
- Clinical Lab Products: “CDC Grant Supports Adoption of Evidence-Based Lab Guidelines”