In the July issue of Journal of Clinical Microbiology, Mayo Clinic representatives discuss how the Hepatitis/HIV Molecular Laboratory implemented Lean concepts to improve efficiency and operations.
Recent Stories for People
The July article, “Tackling Reagent Lot-to-Lot Verification,” in Clinical Laboratory News, written by Alicia Algeciras-Schimnich, Ph.D., associate professor of Mayo Clinic Laboratory Medicine and Pathology and director of Mayo’s Clinical Immunoassay Laboratory, discusses the importance of reagent lot performance verification.
In the May/June issue of Medical Lab Management, Jane Hermansen, MBA, MT(ASCP), network manager for Mayo Medical Laboratories, discusses using quality assurance (QA) in the laboratory.
Other Posts for People
- Clinical Utilization of Genomics Data
- CAP TODAY: “Unraveling Metastasis With Circulating Tumor Cells”
- CAP TODAY: “Checklist Changes Put Out Fire (Drills), For Starters”
- Clinical Chemistry: Quantification of Serum IgG Subclasses
- Clinical Chemistry: Assessing Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing (Update)
- Clinical Lab Products: “CDC Grant Supports Adoption of Evidence-Based Lab Guidelines”
- Mayo Clinic Transfusion Medicine Receives High Honors at 2014 ASFA & WAA Joint Conference
- CAP TODAY: “Pens, pencils, Post-its—setting out to save on supplies”
- Genomic Testing for Breast Cancer Susceptibility Genes Helps Determine Enhanced Screening and Prevention Strategies
- Identifying the Costs of Transfusion Therapy