Newborn Screening Translational Research Network (NBSTRN) Features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Roshini Abraham
The Newborn Screening Translational Research Network (NBSTRN), a resource for investigators engaged in newborn screening related research, featured Mayo Clinic’s Roshini Abraham, Ph.D. in its September “Spotlight Researcher of the Month.”
Recent Stories for People
In the July issue of Journal of Clinical Microbiology, Mayo Clinic representatives discuss how the Hepatitis/HIV Molecular Laboratory implemented Lean concepts to improve efficiency and operations.
The July article, “Tackling Reagent Lot-to-Lot Verification,” in Clinical Laboratory News, written by Alicia Algeciras-Schimnich, Ph.D., associate professor of Mayo Clinic Laboratory Medicine and Pathology and director of Mayo’s Clinical Immunoassay Laboratory, discusses the importance of reagent lot performance verification.
Other Posts for People
- Using Quality Assurance to Improve Outreach Patient Experience
- Clinical Utilization of Genomics Data
- CAP TODAY: “Unraveling Metastasis With Circulating Tumor Cells”
- CAP TODAY: “Checklist Changes Put Out Fire (Drills), For Starters”
- Clinical Chemistry: Quantification of Serum IgG Subclasses
- Clinical Chemistry: Assessing Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing (Update)
- Clinical Lab Products: “CDC Grant Supports Adoption of Evidence-Based Lab Guidelines”
- Mayo Clinic Transfusion Medicine Receives High Honors at 2014 ASFA & WAA Joint Conference
- CAP TODAY: “Pens, pencils, Post-its—setting out to save on supplies”
- Genomic Testing for Breast Cancer Susceptibility Genes Helps Determine Enhanced Screening and Prevention Strategies