Renal & Urology News recently reported on the summary of the Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) breast cancer gene from a paper completed by Mayo Clinic’s John Cheville, M.D. and his colleagues.
Recent Stories for People
Piero Rinaldo, M.D., Ph.D., of the Mayo Clinic Biochemical Genetics Laboratory, has been named the 2013 recipient of the prestigious Robert Guthrie Award.
In the January issue of Clinical Lab Products, Robin Patel, M.D., was interviewed to discuss advances in molecular testing at Mayo Clinic.
Other Posts for People
- CAP Today: “Finding and fixing large-scale laboratory errors”
- Catching up with Dr. Noseworthy [Twin Cities Business]
- Dr. Samih Nasr receives Gloria Gallo Research Award from Renal Pathology Society
- Mayo Clinic fertility experts help Twin Cities couple have baby [KSTP Video]
- Dr. Frank Cockerill highlights 2013 annual meeting of Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) in “ADVANCE”
- Drs. Willrich and Meeusen achieve top poster awards at AACC annual meeting
- Jeffrey Winters, M.D., receives the Lecturer Award from American Society for Apheresis
- Clinical Laboratory Science Program video celebrates profession in ASCP video competition
- Mayo Clinic recognized by USCAP for its participation at 2013 USCAP Annual Meeting
- In Memoriam: Heidi Scrable, Ph.D.