Jennifer Boland, M.D., Senior Associate Consultant, Division of Anatomic Pathology, and William Macon, M.D., Consultant, Division of Hematopathology at Mayo Clinic, were recently selected as recipients of the 2015 Pathology Teacher of the Year Award from the Mayo Fellows’ Association.
Recent Stories for People
Three Mayo staff members were recently appointed to the 2015–2016 CLMA Board of Directors. Jane Hermansen was elected President-Elect of the MN Chapter. Deb Wells was re-elected for a second term to the board, and Rodney Forsman was chosen as Treasurer.
Kabeer Shah, D.O., Resident, Division of Anatomic/Clinical Pathology at Mayo Clinic, was recently selected as a recipient of the 2015 Mentorship Award from the American Society of Dermatopathology.
Other Posts for People
- James Stubbs, M.D., Elected Chair of ACGME Pathology Review Committee
- Piero Rinaldo, M.D., Ph.D., Receives Awards from March of Dimes and UNICO Foundation
- Andrew Feldman, M.D., Receives Berard–Dorfman Founders Award
- Shannon Brankley and Sarah Kerr, M.D., Recognized for Abstract Awards at 2014 ASC Conference
- Michael Henry, M.D., Elected President of American Society of Cytopathology
- Mayo Clinic Recognized for ACLPS Young Investigator Awards Program
- Newborn Screening Translational Research Network (NBSTRN) Features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Roshini Abraham
- Applying Lean Concepts in a High-Volume Molecular Diagnostic Microbiology Laboratory
- Verifying Reagent Lot Performance
- Using Quality Assurance to Improve Outreach Patient Experience