Lynn Cornell, M.D., Consultant in the Division of Anatomic Pathology, was recently selected as a recipient of the Gloria Gallo Research Award from the Renal Pathology Society.
Recent Stories for People
Matthew Binnicker, Ph.D., has been named the new Vice Chair of Supply Chain Management for the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology (DLMP), effective November 15, 2015.
Linnea Baudhuin, Ph.D., Elected for 3-Year Term on American Association for Clinical Chemistry’s Board of Directors
Linnea Baudhuin, Ph.D., has been elected to serve a 3-year term on American Association for Clinical Chemistry’s (AACC) Board of Directors. Dr. Baudhuin is an associate professor of laboratory medicine and pathology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, where she also serves as co-director of the Personalized Genomics Laboratory, the Clinical Genomics Sequencing Laboratory, and Cardiovascular Laboratory, and has a joint appointment in the Department of Medical Genetics.
Other Posts for People
- Andrew Feldman, M.D., Named Vice Chair of Research
- Bobbi Pritt, M.D., Receives Excellence in Teaching Award from the College of American Pathologists
- Kevin Halling, M.D., Ph.D., Receives Lifetime Achievement Award from the College of American Pathologists
- Mayo Clinic Recognizes Recipients of Professorships
- Curtis Hanson, M.D., Appointed to PAMA Advisory Panel
- Tick Prevention Featuring Bobbi Pritt, M.D., on Mayo Clinic Radio
- Bobbi Pritt, M.D., Featured on Mayo Clinic Radio
- Jason Yuhas Elected Board President of Association of Genetic Technologists
- Robin Patel, M.D., Receives Mayo Clinic Distinguished Service Award from Mayo Medical School
- John Mills, Ph.D., Receives Mayo Brothers Distinguished Fellowship Award