On the June 6 broadcast of Mayo Clinic Radio, microbiologist Bobbi Pritt, M.D., was asked about tick prevention this season. The one-hour radio show highlights health and medical information from Mayo Clinic.
Recent Stories for People
On the May 16 broadcast of Mayo Clinic Radio, microbiologist Bobbi Pritt, M.D., talked about her unusual blog, “Creepy, Dreadful, Wonderful Parasites: A Parasitologist’s View of the World.” The one-hour radio show highlights health and medical information from Mayo Clinic.
Jason Yuhas, Education Specialist at Mayo Clinic, has been elected President of the Association of Genetic Technologists (AGT) Board of Directors. Yuhas will serve as president for four years, the first two years served as president-elect followed by a two-year term as president.
Other Posts for People
- Robin Patel, M.D., Receives Mayo Clinic Distinguished Service Award from Mayo Medical School
- John Mills, Ph.D., Receives Mayo Brothers Distinguished Fellowship Award
- Mayo Clinic Recognized for AACC Outstanding Speaker Awards
- Jennifer Boland Froemming, M.D., and Bill Macon, M.D., Receive 2015 Teacher of Year Awards
- Mayo Clinic Staff Members Appointed to 2015–2016 CLMA Board of Directors
- Kabeer Shah, D.O., Receives ASDP Mentorship Award in Dermatopathology
- James Stubbs, M.D., Elected Chair of ACGME Pathology Review Committee
- Piero Rinaldo, M.D., Ph.D., Receives Awards from March of Dimes and UNICO Foundation
- Andrew Feldman, M.D., Receives Berard–Dorfman Founders Award
- Shannon Brankley and Sarah Kerr, M.D., Recognized for Abstract Awards at 2014 ASC Conference