Robin Patel, M.D., has been named the newest appointee to the American Board of Pathology Test Development and Advisory Committee in the area of Medical Microbiology.
Recent Stories for People
Mayo Medical Laboratories’ Molecular Genetics Laboratory Receives National Institutes of Health Grant
Stephen Thibodeau Ph.D., a consultant in Mayo Medical Laboratories’ Molecular Genetics Laboratory, along with Iftikhar Kullo, M.D., has received a four-year grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), which will support research that incorporates DNA sequence information into electronic medical records.
Lynn Cornell, M.D., Consultant in the Division of Anatomic Pathology, was recently selected as a recipient of the Gloria Gallo Research Award from the Renal Pathology Society.
Other Posts for People
- Matthew Binnicker, Ph.D., Named Vice Chair of Supply Chain
- Linnea Baudhuin, Ph.D., Elected for 3-Year Term on American Association for Clinical Chemistry’s Board of Directors
- Andrew Feldman, M.D., Named Vice Chair of Research
- Bobbi Pritt, M.D., Receives Excellence in Teaching Award from the College of American Pathologists
- Kevin Halling, M.D., Ph.D., Receives Lifetime Achievement Award from the College of American Pathologists
- Mayo Clinic Recognizes Recipients of Professorships
- Curtis Hanson, M.D., Appointed to PAMA Advisory Panel
- Tick Prevention Featuring Bobbi Pritt, M.D., on Mayo Clinic Radio
- Bobbi Pritt, M.D., Featured on Mayo Clinic Radio
- Jason Yuhas Elected Board President of Association of Genetic Technologists