In May 2016, Mayo Medical Laboratories announced three brand new tests along with numerous reference value changes, obsolete tests, and algorithm changes.
Recent Stories for Testing
The following list of updates were posted to MayoMedicalLaboratories.com during the month of May 2016.
Other Posts for Testing
- Evaluation of Potential Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma Cases [Algorithm]
- G6PD Genotyping Algorithm for Therapeutic Drug Recommendations [Algorithm]
- Platelet Antibody Testing [Algorithm]
- CPT Code and LOINC Updates: April 2016
- Erythrocytosis Evaluation Testing [Algorithm]
- Chromosomal Microarray, Prenatal, Amniotic Fluid/Chorionic Villus Sampling [A Test in Focus]
- CPT Code and LOINC Code Updates: March 2016
- New Tests Launched in March 2016
- Chromosome and FISH Billing Practice Changes Not Requiring File Definition Updates
- Testing Algorithm for the Diagnosis of Hepatitis E [Algorithm]