Mayo Medical Laboratories now offers testing for the detection of high-risk HPV (hrHPV), with genotyping for HPV-16 and HPV-18.
Recent Stories for Testing
This new Mayo Clinic assay detects the 14 high-risk HPV types, and if present, provides specific genotype results for HPV-16 and/or HPV-18.
U.S. influenza activity remained high during the fourth week of 2014. However, the Mayo Clinic Virology Laboratory continues to see a decline in the percentage of outpatients presenting with an influenza-like illness.
Other Posts for Testing
- KPC and NDM Surveillance PCR [A Test in Focus]
- Mayo Clinic Microbe Watch Flu Update — Jan. 9 [Video]
- A1ALC [A Test in Focus]
- Neuromyelitis optica (NMO) spectrum disorders: New assay offers increased sensitivity and specificity
- Coxiella burnetii (Q fever), Molecular Detection, PCR [A Test in Focus]
- Supplemental reports available for select tests [Updated]
- Melanoma, FISH, Tissue [A Test in Focus]
- Acute Tick-Borne Disease Testing Algorithm
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia: Guideline to Diagnosis and Follow-up Algorithm
- Abacavir Hypersensitivity Testing and Initial Patient Management Algorithm