The new Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 Activity, Serum, test is now available to the Mayo Clinic practice and Mayo Medical Laboratories clients.
Recent Stories for Testing
Mayo Medical Laboratories is proud to announce new clickable functionality to our algorithms. This enhancement enables users viewing any of our more than 80 algorithms to click on any orderable test to view its full listing in our test catalog.
The new Infliximab Quantitation with Reflex to Antibodies to Infliximab, Serum, test is now available to the Mayo Clinic practice and Mayo Medical Laboratories clients. This test should be ordered to assess a trough level quantitation for evaluation of patients with loss of response to infliximab.
Other Posts for Testing
- Hemophilia Testing [Algorithm]
- Hemophilia Carrier Testing [Algorithm]
- Myasthenia Gravis Evaluation with MuSK Reflex [Algorithm]
- CYP2D6 Comprehensive Cascade Testing [Algorithm]
- Mayo Clinic Launches Eight Genetic Testing Panels for Cardiac Disorders
- Screening and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C [Algorithm]
- Chronic Hepatitis C Treatment and Monitoring Algorithm: Interferon-Free Combination Therapy[Algorithm]
- Connective Tissue Diseases Cascade Test-Ordering [Algorithm]
- HIV Testing (Fourth Generation Screening Assay) – Including Follow-up of Reactive HIV Rapid Serologic Test Results [Algorithm]
- Parasitic Investigation of Stool Specimens [Algorithm]