ST2 is a biomarker of fibrosis and cardiac remodeling and provides clinicians with significant prognostic guidance without being adversely influenced by typical confounders such as age, obesity, and renal impairment.
Recent Stories for Testing
The following list of updates were posted to MayoMedicalLaboratories.com during the month of September 2016.
Other Posts for Testing
- New Vector-Borne Diseases Service Line Created at Mayo Clinic
- CPT Code and LOINC Updates: August 2016
- New Tests Launched in August
- Mayo Clinic Offers Zika Antibody Test via Emergency Use Authorization
- Zika and Dengue Virus Panels [A Test in Focus]
- Assessment for Zika Virus Infection in Nonpregnant Individuals [Algorithm]
- Assessment for Zika Virus Infection in Pregnant Women [Algorithm]
- CPT Code and LOINC Updates: July 2016
- New Tests Launched in July 2016
- Mayo Clinic Launches First-in-U.S. Blood Test that Assesses Risk of Heart Attack Using Plasma Ceramides