The new Infliximab Quantitation with Reflex to Antibodies to Infliximab, Serum, test is now available to the Mayo Clinic practice and Mayo Medical Laboratories clients. This test should be ordered to assess a trough level quantitation for evaluation of patients with loss of response to infliximab.
Recent Stories for Testing
The algorithm can be viewed here.
Other Posts for Testing
- Mayo Clinic Launches Eight Genetic Testing Panels for Cardiac Disorders
- Connective Tissue Diseases Cascade Test-Ordering [Algorithm]
- Alpha1 Antitrypsin – Comprehensive Testing [Algorithm]
- RAS/RAF Targeted Gene Panel by Next Generation Sequencing, Tumor [A Test in Focus]
- Fabry Disease: Newborn Screen-Positive Follow-up [Algorithm]
- Fabry Disease Testing [Algorithm]
- Acylcarnitine – Newborn Screening | Newborn Screening Follow-up for Elevations of C8, C6, and C10 Acylcarnitines [Algorithm]
- Postmortem Screening [Algorithm]
- Acylcarnitine – Newborn Screening | Newborn Screening Follow-up for Isolated C5 Acylcarnitine Elevations [Algorithm]
- Acylcarnitine – Newborn Screening | Newborn Screening Follow-up for Isolated C4 Acylcarnitine Elevations [Algorithm]