Mayo Medical Laboratories has launched a new process for communicating CPT Code and LOINC Code Updates. The following list of updates were posted to MayoMedicalLaboratories.com during the month of December 2015.
Recent Stories for Testing
In December 2015, Mayo Medical Laboratories announced four brand new tests along with numerous reference value changes, obsolete tests, and algorithm changes.
The new Cell-Free DNA Prenatal Screen is now available to the Mayo Clinic practice and Mayo Medical Laboratories clients. This test detects common chromosome abnormalities without the risk of pregnancy loss associated with invasive prenatal procedures.
Other Posts for Testing
- Tay-Sachs Disease Carrier Testing Protocol [Algorithm]
- New Tests Launched in November 2015
- 2015 ASH Annual Meeting: Testing Resources
- CPT Code and Test Classification Updates: Oct. 2015
- Lp-PLA2 Activity Testing: The Clinical and Laboratory Perspective [A Test in Focus Webinar]
- Von Willebrand Disease Profile [Algorithm]
- Thrombophilia Profile [Algorithm]
- Lupus Anticoagulant Profile Testing [Algorithm]
- Postmortem Screening [Algorithm]
- Acylcarnitine – Newborn Screening | Newborn Screening Follow-up for Elevations of C8, C6, and C10 Acylcarnitines [Algorithm]