Serum thyroglobulin testing using SISCAPA® technology and liquid chromatography, tandem mass spectrometry now performed at Mayo Medical Laboratories.
Recent Stories for Testing
This new Mayo Clinic assay provides clinicians an accurate measurement of serum thyroglobulin in patients with known or suspected anti-thyroglobulin autoantibodies or heterophilic antibodies. View a quick overview of the test’s details and a five-minute video interview with Dr. Stefan Grebe.
Mayo Medical Laboratories now offers testing for the detection of high-risk HPV (hrHPV), with genotyping for HPV-16 and HPV-18.
Other Posts for Testing
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Detection with Genotyping, High Risk Types by PCR [A Test in Focus]
- Influenza activity remains high, but declining overall nationally — Flu Update Feb. 6 [Video]
- KPC and NDM Surveillance PCR [A Test in Focus]
- Mayo Clinic Microbe Watch Flu Update — Jan. 9 [Video]
- A1ALC [A Test in Focus]
- Neuromyelitis optica (NMO) spectrum disorders: New assay offers increased sensitivity and specificity [Featured Topic]
- Coxiella burnetii (Q fever), Molecular Detection, PCR [A Test in Focus]
- Supplemental reports available for select tests [Updated]
- Melanoma, FISH, Tissue [A Test in Focus]
- Acute Tick-Borne Disease Testing Algorithm