Chromosomal Microarray, Prenatal, Amniotic Fluid/Chorionic Villus Sampling is a high-resolution method for detecting copy number changes (gains or losses) across the entire genome in a single assay. Umut Aypar, Ph.D., provides a video overview of this test.
Recent Stories for Testing
The following list of updates were posted to MayoMedicalLaboratories.com during the month of March 2016.
Other Posts for Testing
- Chromosome and FISH Billing Practice Changes Not Requiring File Definition Updates
- Hereditary Peripheral Neuropathies Testing [Algorithm]
- Cytochrome P450 2C19 Genotyping [A Test in Focus]
- CPT Code and LOINC Code Updates: Feb. 2016
- McKesson Z-Codes Available at MayoMedicalLaboratories.com
- Hereditary Peripheral Neuropathies: NGS Testing [A Test in Focus]
- Gastrointestinal Pathogen Panel, PCR, Feces [A Test in Focus]
- New Test Launched in February 2016
- CPT Code and LOINC Code Updates: Jan. 2016
- New Tests Launched in January 2016