The following list of updates were posted to MayoMedicalLaboratories.com during the month of August 2016.
Recent Stories for Testing
In August 2016, Mayo Medical Laboratories announced five brand new tests along with numerous reference value changes, obsolete tests, and algorithm changes.
Mayo Clinic will offer the Zika virus antibody test developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This test has received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has been licensed to select national reference laboratories, including Mayo Medical Laboratories (MML).
Other Posts for Testing
- Zika and Dengue Virus Panels [A Test in Focus]
- Assessment for Zika Virus Infection in Nonpregnant Individuals [Algorithm]
- Assessment for Zika Virus Infection in Pregnant Women [Algorithm]
- CPT Code and LOINC Updates: July 2016
- New Tests Launched in July 2016
- Mayo Clinic Launches First-in-U.S. Blood Test that Assesses Risk of Heart Attack Using Plasma Ceramides
- New Plasma Ceramides Blood Test Assesses Heart Attack Risk
- Ceramides, Plasma [A Test in Focus]
- CPT Code and LOINC Updates: June 2016
- New Tests Launched in June 2016