The new Histoplasma Antigen, Urine test is now available to the Mayo Clinic practice and Mayo Medical Laboratories clients. This test should be ordered in individuals suspected to be infected with Histoplasma capsulatum.
Recent Stories for Testing
Mayo Medical Laboratories would like to remind its clients that samples should not be submitted to any reference laboratory for any type of testing if a patient is being investigated for a viral hemorrhagic fever (e.g., Ebola virus) or Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus. Testing for these infectious diseases must be coordinated with local public health authorities.
A new dementia autoimmune evaluation is now available. View this post to learn what providers should know about autoimmune dementia, our testing approach, as well as interpretation, follow-up, and additional considerations once the test has been ordered.
Other Posts for Testing
- Encephalopathy, Autoimmune Evaluation [A Test in Focus]
- Epilepsy, Autoimmune Evaluation [A Test in Focus]
- Trichomonas vaginalis [A Test In Focus]
- The Importance of CALR Testing in Myeloproliferative Neoplasm (MPN) Patients [Featured Topic]
- CALR Mutation Analysis, Myeloproliferative Neoplasm (MPN) [A Test In Focus]
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasm: A Diagnostic Approach to Peripheral Blood Evaluation [Algorithm]
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasm: A Diagnostic Approach to Bone Marrow Evaluation [Algorithm]
- Mayo Clinic and Mayo Medical Laboratories Launch 50-gene Cancer Panel Test [News]
- Next Generation Sequencing Panel for Solid Tumor Cancers [A Test in Focus]
- Paraneoplastic Autoimmune Neurological Disorders [Featured Topic]