This one-hour webinar will examine Lp-PLA2 and the benefits of ordering the Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 Activity Test (Mayo ID: PLACA) offered by Mayo Medical Laboratories.Tuesday, November 24, 2015 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. CST
Recent Stories for Testing
In October 2015, Mayo Medical Laboratories announced two brand new tests along with numerous reference value changes, obsolete tests, and algorithm changes.
Mayo Medical Laboratories has launched a new process for communicating CPT Code and Test Classification Updates. View this post for a list of updates that were posted to MayoMedicalLaboratories.com during the month of September.
Other Posts for Testing
- Laboratory Testing for Infectious Causes of Diarrhea [Algorithm]
- Phospholipase A2 Receptor Antibodies, Serum [A Test in Focus]
- New Tests Launched in September 2015
- Amyloidosis (Familial) Test [Algorithm]
- Hyperoxaluria Diagnostic [Algorithm]
- New Tests Launched in August 2015
- GRHPR Testing: Full Gene Analysis vs. Familial Mutation Targeted Testing [A Test in Focus]
- New Tests Launched in July 2015
- Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 (Lp-PLA2) Activity, Serum [A Test in Focus]
- Introducing Clickable Algorithms