Due to the Christmas and New Year's holidays in the United States, Mayo Medical Laboratories will be adjusting its courier and carrier schedules. Please note the important shipping changes around Christmas and New Year’s holiday:
- FedEx shipments tendered on Wednesday, Dec. 24 and Wednesday, Dec. 31 will be delivered on Friday, Dec. 26 and Jan. 2. respectively.
- Delta and American Airline flights will fly as normal.
- ICS (Air Carrier) will provide flight support on Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
- Couriers who ship samples to Jacksonville on Wednesday will use their regular carrier (DL, AA, FedEx), keeping in mind that FedEx will not deliver until Friday.
- Mayo Couriers will make pickups on Wednesday, but the routes may need to run early due to tender/flight restrictions. Mayo Couriers will not make pickups on Thursday.
- FedEx will not make pickups or deliveries on Thursday, Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- Normal pickups and deliveries will resume on Friday afternoon, Dec. 26 and Jan. 2.