OCTOBER 12–13 / ROCHESTER, MINNESOTA
The laboratory’s success is based on a foundation of high-functioning outreach capabilities and leveraging its position as a contributing partner within the health system. Discover unique and new solutions for your laboratory outreach program’s most common challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals from hospital laboratories, including:
- Outreach Coordinators
- Marketing Representatives
- Sales Managers
The conference includes a variety of topics including:
- Laboratory Outreach Business Strategies
- Integrating the Outreach Program across the Health System
- Alignment and Collaboration: Culture, Staff, Payer, and Community
- New in 2016! Workshops that provide hands-on opportunities to learn or begin a project including, outreach sales, business planning, customer relationship management, service recovery, strategies, social media, legal updates, lean—quick wins, and change management.
- Tours of Mayo Clinic Laboratories and Mayo Medical Laboratories
Attendees at this year's conference will learn how to:
- Demonstrate how the laboratory outreach program remains a strategic initiative in a changing health care environment.
- Offer a working understanding of the functionalities of successful outreach programs.
- Represent the value of collaborating with staff and partners to increase the core functionality of the laboratory outreach program.
- Share best practices with peers across the country via networking opportunities.
Registration includes tuition, access to a comprehensive course syllabus on a secure app, continental breakfasts, lunches, break refreshments, and a reception.
- Click the "Register Now" button below.
- Early bird registration fee is $550 and increases to $650 after August 1.
If you cancel your participation in this conference on or before September 20, 2016, your registration fee, less a $75 administrative fee, will be refunded. The Mayo Medical Laboratories Education Department must receive written notification of your cancellation. No refunds will be made on or after September 21, 2016.
TRAVEL AND LODGING
Travel arrangements are the responsibility of the participant.
Lodging and Accommodations
The room blocks at the DoubleTree and Hilton Garden Inn are full. The hotels may still have rooms available for a higher rate, outside of our room block. Please use the links below to register.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
150 South Broadway
Rochester, Minnesota 55904
Hilton Garden Inn
225 South Broadway
Rochester, Minnesota 55904
- Exhibitor Schedule (PDF)
- Exhibitor Agreement Form (Word)
- Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- DoubleTree Vendor Guidelines (PDF)
- Shipping Guidelines (PDF)
Mayo Medical Laboratories is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the Clinical Laboratory Sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program. This program has been approved for a maximum of 12.5 P.A.C.E.® contact hours. The level of instruction for this program is intermediate.
State of California/State of Florida
Mayo Medical Laboratories is approved as a Continuing Education Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science for State of California and State of Florida credit. Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel has designated this program for General credit. The level of instruction for this program is intermediate. This program has been approved for 12.5 contact hours.